Does anyone get any real value out of their LinkedIn profiles?

 

I actively started using Linkedin in 2015 when I made a switch from technical to a sales role, I had my LinkedIn account since 2006 but was not using actively. In 2015, I started reading about the benefits of having a Linkedin account and how we can leverage it for more audience. As I become engaged on the platform, my profile viewership increasedI appeared in more searches, started getting more job offers. 




Benefits of Linkedin for Business

LinkedIn has a different audience; it provides direct access to recruiters, CEOs, technical & other relevant resources. Now it's up to you how you utilise them. If you post some article or product information on LinkedIn, it has far more reach than any blog or other social media platform. 

You need to be active on LinkedIn to get benefits out of it. Slow and steady wins the race.

Comments