Agent Email UCCX 8.5

Currently Working on Agent Email (UCCX8.5) with Exchange 2003. My initial response is UCCX8.5 needs some serious bug fixes.

  •  First problem I faced during this activity is Email Buttons on CAD are not visible.
  • Second one is when you create email CSQs they are not visible in CSQ settings on Cisco Desktop Administrator ( on Web browser).
  •  Third issue-under Cisco Desktop Administrator ( on  Web Browser) there is a Personnel option if you click on that it will show you Agent list , but right now what I am getting  is not this agent list is not updating. if you add new agents in CCM and assign them to CSQs etc or you remove  agent from CCM and UCCX resource list still it remains same.
So what I have decided I am going to install SU1 ( UCSInstall_UCCX_8_5_1_UCOS_8.5.1.11001-35.sgn) on my UCCX8.5 and then do a testing.
Finally I am able to do test Agent Email . All above mentioned Errors were solved when we installed  SU1 for UCCX8.5. To install this SU1 I have to spent few nights in office but finally everything goes fine.
Thanks to Mr. Fahad Raza who was involved with me during activity.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.
Fahad Raza said…
Thanks for great support.